China's INSANE Anti-America Campaign Exposed (You Won't Believe what China Did!)

Sanjiv

Question

The smell of coal in the air is distinctive and visibility is about 1/4 mile. I could stare directly into the Sun without discomfort and it was most definitely coal smog.

A few years ago some Chinese people came to Birmingham UK for a holiday , they were asked what they liked, they said fresh air. Considering that Birmingham is the center of the UK motorway network , and we think it stinks, if they think the air is clean, what are they used to?

A family friend had her first baby in China. She was an English teacher. They went to a teaching hospital in a big city. The baby was in distress and they waited over 20 minutes to take her into a delivery room. The room was still had blood all over from the last deliveries. He was blue when he was delivered, and they had to pay before they would take him to the icu. Her younger sister had better conditions at hospitals in Guatemala and Columbia.

The worst bathrooms I've ever been to in China (which is a very tough battle to win) was IN THE HOSPITAL. They also had no soap, and my doctor also smoked, WHILE taking my blood!

I visited Switzerland, and the tourist town I stayed in had specific labels indicating the water was safe to drink. These labels were in English and Chinese. Telling, really.

That disabled man who walks on crutches and cultivates the field at 11:26 makes me tear up... 😪

• Like 1

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet