Chief Minister Jagan sounds poll bugle, seeks public support to win battle

TELUGU

Question

Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has sought public support in Vizag for the continuation of the welfare schemes being implemented by the YSRCP government for another 25 years. Sounding the poll bugle from the largely-attended public meeting, which is named ‘Siddham‘, at Sangivalasa in Bheemunipatnam constituency near Visakhapatnam on Saturday, Jagan Mohan Reddy claimed that 99 percent of the promises made during the last elections were fulfilled.

Describing the upcoming elections as a Kurukshetra battle, he said: “All evil forces joined hands to defeat me. I am not Abhimanya to be trapped in ‘padmavyuham’, I am Arjuna and will emerge victorious with the support of the people.” Taking a dig at TDP national president and former Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu, the Chief Minister said: “Having no courage to fight the elections alone, he (Chandrababu Naidu) is desperately trying for a tie-up with other parties.”

“Our target is to win 175 out of 175 seats in the elections. Even Chandrababu Naidu will face defeat this time. While the YSRCP government fulfilled almost all promises, the TDP during its tenure did nothing,” he pointed out. Alleging that Chandrababu Naidu had cheated the people, the YSRCP chief said the TDP chief was now going to voters making tall promises. Listing out the achievements, Jaganmohan Reddy said it was his government that brought the concept of village clinics and family doctors.

Read full article...

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet